BBM is seeking a contractor with project/people management experience, who is familiar with animation/video production. This may include: post-production, videography, animation(2D or 3D), and motion graphics. Video PM’s will help ensure projects are handled smoothly from conception to final on-time delivery.
Duties may include:
- interfacing with clients, both via email and in video meetings
- managing assets
- working with productivity tools to manage tasks and keep projects organized and moving forward
- delivering clear, compassionate direction to our talented illustrators, animators, and video editors
- reviewing submitted videos to ensure they meet the client and BBM’s notes (both global and specific), art direction, and style guides
- Ideal candidates would have access to Adobe Creative Cloud and be familiar with both After Effects and Premiere (or potentially, Final Cut Pro), as well as Google Workspace apps. Working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator are a plus!
If interested, please send a resume and portfolio or reel (if available) to email@example.com.
You’ll be a great fit on our all-remote team if you are a quick learner, agile, and good-humored. Also, you are kind and awesome (like us!).
We are a team of publishing professionals, project managers, editors, designers, animators, sound engineers, illustrators, and writers. We offer reliable and affordable services for any publishing project or content development collaboration, with a special expertise in K-12 school publishing. We enter each project as an extension of our client’s team, helping them solve the problem of having to staff up and then down as they pursue opportunities. We are a happy team of remote creatives. We like to make each other laugh and support each other, putting a high priority on life enjoyment and balance.
Our team is diverse. We seek out and celebrate team members who bring unique perspectives to our work. This means you’ll be working alongside folks from many ethnic, religious, and racial backgrounds, as well as queer, gender non-conforming, and neurodivergent communities. We welcome everything that makes you you and maintain high standards for respect and inclusion in our work world every day.