Designers needed to create custom interactive slides. Gain experience and training in Instructional Development using award-winning authoring app Storyline 360. This is a fully remote position.
- Clean, intuitive design work.
- Ability to quickly learn in-software conditional programming.
- Ability to work remotely and proactively and communicate responsively.
- UX/UI design experience a plus, but not necessary. We provide training.
Once trained, designers will need to be able to create a large volume of slides accurately and efficiently.
Articulate Storyline 360 is an instructional development authoring tool for creating custom courses that work on every device. Imagine a super robust PowerPoint designed specifically for building interactive learning experiences.
Book Buddy Media provides:
- Paid training and hands-on learning using the Storyline 360 trial.
- Paid seat on Articulate 360 once fully trained, if the work is a good fit.
Designers will need the ability to access the internet (for uploads and remote communication) and to have access to a computer (PC or Mac using PC virtualization software) with some minimum requirements (more info for interested inquiries).
Email a resume and/or portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.